Friday, February 22, 2008

Screening process

I love the song that Kssn plays every week "Finally Friday"-it's a collection of sorts-touting the fact that it's finally Friday and everyone is ready for the weekend. I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. I'm going out to eat catfish Friday night with my mom and stepdad and the new boyfriend. If and only if this goes well, I might consider introducing him slowly to other members of the family. This sounds easy enough but my family can be a little intimidating-just given the sheer number of people involved, throw in spouses, add a couple of kids to each couple and you come up with a small army. A wonderful, loud army. No one has ever taught any of our little ones to be shy. There's nothing they won't say or do. They are small adults in children's bodies. I'm willing to bet my neices and nephews are preregistered to vote and can tell me what candidate I should vote for. And if anyone of them should think this guy is not worthy of me, I'll know within five minutes....gee wonder if I could get them to screen the boys Lauren and Beth date too.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Intimidating? Who? JK!!! Have fun tonight and I'll tell Casey to
behave if she ever meets this guy.