Thursday, February 7, 2008

For the weekend

So my little sis always posts some interesting things to do on the weekend-mine maybe not so interesting but plans nonetheless. First of all, I have completely lost my voice so lots of rest is part of the plan. I'm actually heading to Jasper, Ar to have a dear friend take care of me. I will also be learning how to make "JIG Heads". These are some kind of fishing thingys. I'm also planning on practicing casting because I will be going trout fishing before too long(something weird that I've always wanted to do). Rainbow trout are some of the most beautiful fish in the world-I have no idea if I can actually eat one or if this will be catch and release (which is a perfectly acceptable sport even in Arkansas).So fishy, fishy in the brook come and bite mommy's hook.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That sounds much more fun than working and juggling basketball games like I'll be doing.