Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Calling cards

So my lil' sis wants me to blog more...would be fine if I were in a decent mood but that's not the case so you'll have to blame the Birdrunner. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of working 15 hours-no that is not a typo-fifteen hours. Working was bad enough, but then I repeatedly had to make sure someone was picking up Lauren. Then she calls 20 times to make sure that someone is picking her up-did I mention that my cell phone minutes are being monitored? To top it all off I came home to a house that had been broken into. That sounds much, much worse than it is. Nothing that I know of was taken, but I HAD a beautiful bouquet of roses sitting in the middle of the kitchen table. Now those roses are shredded to bits. No note. Just a calling card of sorts. My call will be to my lawyer and those that are supposed to protect and serve.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

That asshole. Just remember too when your working late my children go to school one block from Lauren and I pick them up EVERYDAY so I can get yours too! What are sisters for?

Older not wiser said...

Thanks appreciate the sentiment.

Mike said...

I would recommend not having a card that says I love you from a worthless dip shit on the table who you had an affair with instead of leaving him alone like the wife asked. Your kids could see that card. Maybe look past your nose sometimes and see the light