Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just in case

Just in case, I have a near death experience-I don't care who gets notified other than my children. It's probably not a good idea to have my future ex and my boyfriend there at the same time. Please allow my kids to say good bye before you pull the plug and then do it. I don't want to be on machines for a long time. Donate all of my organs as you see fit. Ideally, I would like to be cremated, but I have three kids and if 2 of the 3 want me burried then so be it. I don't care what people do in a crisis situation. I KNOW my family loves me and that they are simply doing the best they can in a bad situation so I hope my family gives me the same leeway-I may not make the right decisions, I may not make the decisions that you would make but please know that I love each one of you more than simple words can say and that I am doing my best. I would like to say goodbye to each of my parents and all of my siblings-but I can't imagine anything more painful so I won't come back to haunt anyone if that doesn't get done. Siblings if you read this know that you are loved and always will be...

2 comments:

Stinkydog said...

anything in particular bring this on? something we should know??

Older not wiser said...

just THE LETTER