Wednesday, February 6, 2008

day one

I just read my sister's blog from back in January-she mentioned that she would like to read something from me. Kinda funny since I called to check on her little family yesterday. I actually didn't realize that she still had a blog, but was reading baby sister's blog and missing the days when I could catch up with both of them. They are actually very, very busy and people will find me very boring, but now they can keep up with me too. So Birdrunner and Stinkydog...let the blogging lessons begin.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm all over it big sis!!! I didn't mention to many about me being back on line b/c of Mom. Not to say I wouldn't post again what I did before. I don't regret it, I will just make damned sure she knows I did before I do it next time. WELCOME!!!!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

You're here!!!!

Stinkydog said...

my advice? Blog more than Robyn does. ha!

Robyn said...

I am doing much better these days!!
Back off!!!