Thursday, August 26, 2021

Making the grade

 This year Covid didn't keep me from entering things in the fair. I had ten entries and had seven blue(first place) ribbons, two second place ribbons, and one third place. My peach jalapeno jam got Grand Champion. Over all pretty happy with myself.

Peach Jalapeno Jam-blue ribbon and Grand Champion

Green beans-blue ribbon

Blueberry jam-blue ribbon

Strawberry jam-blue ribbon

Blackberry jelly-blue ribbon

Pink Violet-third place

Picture of sunflowers-second place

Picture of Lauren (portrait)-second place

Picture of sunrise-first place

Picture of swan preparing to take off-first place


Next year I'm going to enter a cake and maybe a quilt and maybe a collection. Maybe a Christmas craft. Who knows? I can tell you I plan on taking a lot more pictures and focus on portraits. Say cheese (or not-that won't stop me from taking your picture)


No comments: