Sunday, August 8, 2021

Blessed

  I've known for a little while so you think by now that the tears would stop coming to the surface, but they just keep coming. Like my blessings. My little blessings. It's really happening. I'm going to be a Granny again. A little part of me(and probably the best parts) will carry on. The only better thing would be to hold this blessing in my arms. I've dreamed of this for so long. I wish I could say with certainty that I want a granddaughter or grandson but I can't. Not really. I just want a healthy baby and I want to see that baby happy and make some memories. I get to watch my children become parents and aunts and uncles and I hope they learned from my mistakes because these kids-deserve the best. The very best. My heart (and yes my eyes) are overflowing....I am so incredibly blessed.

No comments: