Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Wedding

I can honestly say it's been a really long time since I've enjoyed a wedding this much. Beth started to hyperventilate before the bride's maids walked down the aisle and I know Jody had lost all of his color. She kept saying she had a surprise in store and I never could quite figure it out until I heard the first few strands of  "Ave Maria"-it has always been one of my favorites-and a favorite of my mother-in-law's too. I had it played for her at my wedding-and Beth had it sang at hers-maybe her daughter could have it played too? I hope so and I hope it ruins Beth's mascara too. I loved watching Beth and Jody dance together-that and the sparklers and the wonderful red velvet and all of the family around. I don't think it could have gotten any better-

No comments: