Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is fast approaching so I've been cruising pinterest. I think my Dracula gord might have been a miss, but the ghosts are nailed. Next year I'm trying the floating dresses out of chicken wire that look like ghosts. I honestly haven't decided if I'm dressing up for work this year. I work with a bunch of people that may or may not get into the spirit, but they have no problem scarfing down 3 dozen popcorn balls at 2 am. That's right good old popcorn balls made with corn syrup and sugar. Messy as all get out to make but oh so good. Another tradition-burning my fingers on the syrup trying to get the balls formed before the syrup hardens-nailed it again. Don't know why I've stocked up on toilet paper. 48 may be a little old to go rolling (may be). Have fun and hand out the good candy.

No comments: