Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Last Friday




Sorry I neglected to post Friday night/Saturday morning. Funny story. I forgot to go by the bank and get cash for my coffee/lottery stop-and the gas station is before the bank so I would have to go to the bank and then double back to get my Friday fix so I decided against that and borrowed twenty bucks from the unsuspecting hubster. So I'm scratching away and not winning crap until my eighth ticket and then I won fifty bucks and keep scratching. Whoa-I see the word "Jumbo" and ten dollars. Shazam another fifty bucks. A total of one hundred dollars on one ticket. Didn't win anything on the ninth and tenth tickets, but I couldn't wait to go to the gas station and see if I had really won a hundred dollars. I did. And I paid hubster back, but he says he deserves half of the winnings. The verdict is still out on that one.

No comments: