Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Ten things I'm thankful for (not in any particular order)

1. My husband-truly a great guy that laughs at most of my stupid jokes
2. My kids-all five of them-a great source of amusement, hope, and love
3. My parents-all four of them-the older I get the cooler they are
4. My extended family-such a crazy, wild bunch that give meaning to life
5. Good health-especially for all those listed above-no one is in the hospital
6. My horse(childish I know, but you really have to meet her to understand)
7. My memories-there are so many people that I don't get to see this year-some because of distance and some because it's just impossible, but I have tons, tons, tons of happy memories
8. That God has taken very good care of me
9. I'm in a country where I can say #8 outloud
10.That I get to eat whatever I want today and the calorie fairy will make it all go away

No comments: