Monday, October 25, 2010

Deer Hunting-Days two and three

Couldn't post anything after the second day of deer hunting-I simply crawled in to bed. Didn't see anything.Didn't shoot anything.
Day three-I saw a doe and later shot at another doe, but I missed. Also saw a turkey, but there's no fall season for turkey here.
I still learned a lot.
1.The acorns this year are huge-and they hurt when they hit you on the head. Gotta remember not to say "oh crap" out loud.Scream it in your head, but not outloud.
2.In the summer you can use the restroom behind any tree available-deer season is different-apparently deer are upset by the smell of human urine.
3.Deer can't see orange.
4. It's very, very dark in the woods without a full moon.
5.Wolf spiders are very attracted to me.
6. Deer are not.

No comments: