Tuesday, December 1, 2015

it's on The December Challenge

I marveled at Lee's commitment to doing one full month of blogging. She works full time, volunteers in her community, and has two active boys. So what's to keep me from trying the same thing?
Well, I'm unorganized as hell. The dauchunds might hit the delete button-they've been know to do that,  and it's Christmas season-the busiest time of the year for companies like the one that I work for.
On the other hand, putting things down might help me get a little bit more organized and motivate me.
So let's start with some celebrating.
I have my Christmas cards done-not addressed or in the mail, but printed out (much thanks to Lee).
I found eleven cents on the ground today-beats gum or dog turds on the bottom of my shoe.
I remembered to make Dwight's dinner and bring mine to work.
My dogs have not eaten my salt dough ornaments.
I wore some new jeans today-and they fit which is really amazing since I bought them a size smaller than I normally wear (but they were so cute and I really, really liked that pattern on the pocket). So they fit-my butt is happy. This size smaller is less than a week from Thanksgiving mind you.
About the jeans, if you contribute twenty dollars to the Angel Tree at work you can wear jeans the entire month of December. I see a lot of denim in my future.
So there you have it-the start to a month of blogging and maybe my celebrations might get a little wilder.

No comments: