Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving leftovers

Since I'm still eating turkey sandwiches, I feel it's totally appropriate to share the Thanksgiving Notes written on my Thanksgiving table cloth. If you didn't get the memo, you were supposed to write something that you were thankful for on the table with the red marker. There were 20 people there Thanksgiving Day and only 18 notes so I'll omit the names.
1. "I am thankful for the Indians trusting Americans to create this great holiday-I am sure the Indians regretted that."
2. "I an doubly blessed-two wonderful families."
3. "I am thankful for Mom"
4. "I am thankful for turkey"
5. "I am thankful for my wonderful family"
6. "I am thankful for family and love"
7. "I am thankful for my boys...& wine"
8. "I'm thankful to always be surrounded by people I love no matter where I am"
9. "I am thankful for the supportiveness of my wife as I pursue my ambitions"
10. "I'm thankful that I get to be with Family this Thanksgiving"
11. "I'm thankful for this team and this family and Robyn and Connor"
12. "I'm thankful for second chances"
13. "I am thankful for beer & pizza...oh, and my family"
14. "I am thankful for guns & buns (my honey bun)
15. "I am thankful for you all"
16. "I am thankful for mopar, my girl friend and wonderful family and my third grade teacher"
17. "Thanksliving-living each and every day being grateful for you all!I love my family"
18. "I am thankful to be here with people that I love"

All in all, I love the table cloth and will treasure it for years. I had a great time and have lots of happy memories.

No comments: