Monday, November 17, 2014

what I'm doing in sub zero temperatures...

I love Lee's reading list attached to her blog. For a long time, it seems like the only thing I read was magazine articles and Pinterest. Then a miracle happened. The eye doctor actually prescribed the correct lenses and bam..back in the reading business. Now I usually have at least 2 books going at the same time.
My favorite Author of all time... Jodi Picoult




Jodi’s new novel, Leaving Time, was released in the US, Canada, and Australia October 14, 2014, and in the UK on 4th November. 13-year-old Jenna Metcalf is on a quest, searching for her mother, Alice, an elephant researcher, who disappeared 10 years earlier after a tragic accident at their sanctuary for former circus/zoo elephants in New England. Leaving Time explores the mother-daughter relationship, be it elephant or human, and the idea that those we can't forget are never truly gone. …


No comments: