Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Groceries

 I keep talking myself out of shipping some groceries to my son's apartment. His pantry has cinnamon and garlic. His refrigerator has diet coke, one box of girl scout cookies, mustard and mayo, and a bottle of whiskey. That's it. No cereal. No poptarts. No ramen noodles. No bread to put the cinnamon or garlic on. It looks like a million bucks-nice art work on the walls. New wrap around sofa.Cherry sleigh bed- Full curtains for all of his windows. Nice plush towels. But that's where it ends. Oh I know, he's almost 23. He has a good career. Two vehicles. Two full closets of clothes. But the mama in me worries about my son. Little does he know garden season is just around the corner and I'm tellin' his Grandma about this refrigerator situation.

No comments: