Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thermal Pollution

If I were a better person, I'd be talking about global warming, but sometimes my life well... it revolves around me. So, I'm gonna vent a little bit about the jackass that keeps turning on the cold air at work. It's December moron-I'm not asking to turn the heat on-I'm asking to leave the air off. Yes, I understand it's hard to find a temperature comfortable for fifty people. Yes, I know I can layer-but tonight I have 2 long sleeve shirts and a jacket. The chick three desks down has an electric blanket plugged into a usb port. There's two guys that never,ever take their coats off. It's pretty sad when I have to go outside in the winter months to warm up. Pretty sad. And there's only so much coffee, tea, soup that one person can drink. Only so much.

No comments: