Friday, December 10, 2010

Love Christmas

As you may have noticed, I'm counting down the days to Christmas. Why? Because I love Christmas. I love knowing that I'll get to spend some time with my family-it's a given. I love wrapping. I love the parties, the songs on the radio, the lights, the possibility of snow, eggnog and cookies.
I like waking up a little bit cool and snuggling under the covers for a couple of more minutes. I like hot cocoa with marshmellows. I love thinking about Hopper and all that my sister is explaining to him. I love thinking about my kids when they were little. I love thinking about my neices and nephews and how crazy it gets.
I love that at this time of year people are not afraid to let others know how much they are loved. I wish that it would happen all year long.

No comments: