Saturday, December 18, 2010

Computer gliches

For some unknown reason, I can't post pictures to my blog. This is horrible to me.I have so many cute pictures to post and it's not even Christmas yet. This SUCKS. Bigtime.
Other than not being able to post pictures on my blog, I've been keeping busy. The horses have their winter fur and are very fat. I rode for two hours the other day and have another ride planned tomorrow.
The chickens are still laying eggs and have learned to use the nesting bins inside the coop.
All of Christmas is bought. Not wrapped, but bought.
School is out for the winter break. Beth made all A's(and in her senior year too). Secretly, I'm hoping that we don't have a repeat of her high school-she was less than one tenth of a point from graduating as an honor student-right now she is less than one-tenth of a point from being an honor student. Paul was close-he made one B, but he's working hard in nursing school. Have no idea of Lauren's grades, but she never really wanted to go this semester anyway so anything is better than not going at all.
I made fudge and Dwight said it was too sweet. Honey, no such thing as too sweet when it comes to fudge. Tried to make divinity and it was a complete disaster as are my biscuits lately. On the positive side, my jerky rocks.

No comments: