Friday, April 25, 2008

Salem

Salem was Lauren's cat. She got him from a friend when he was very small and wild. It took about a week of him being locked in her room for him to come around. Come around he did. He followed Lauren every where and played for hours with the dog. The dog would chase the cat and the cat would chase the dog. Sometimes, for no reason at all, the cat would jump on the dog. Unfortunately, someone shot the cat last night. I wished the coward could have aimed a little better-the cat wondered home and suffered. Lauren suffered too. Paul, the man of the house, didn't look real chipper dealing with the whole situation either. I don't understand being mean to animals.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Someone SHOT the freakin' cat? That's cruel. And I don't even like cats. I know we have two, but I would never shoot one!