Thursday, April 24, 2008

Natural Highs

A friend of mine sent me an email today that listed 44 natural highs-they were really good, but every person has their own-so I'll send you mine and you send me yours. By the way, I like the number 13 better than 44.
1. A hot bath
2. listening to the rain fall while you're in bed
3. carrot cake with cream cheese icing
4. a cup of coffee with a friend
5. someone giving you flowers-especially hand picked
6.laughing with someone you love over a really stupid joke
7.watching your children grow
8.singing songs with a good buddy at the top of your lungs-"Honey, turn the lights down low...."
9.watching falling stars
10. slow dancing anywhere to any song, but Percy Sledge's "When a man loves a woman" is the ultimate
11. having my dog jump into my arms, just because I'm home
12. breakfast in bed-sorry, but it gets me every time
13.watching the sun come up over the Arkansas River

5 comments:

Robyn said...

A long run, planting something in the garden (even if it doesn't do well), chocolate cream brulee, Casey kisses, Connor hugs, watching a good movie in bed, my bee gees greatest hits cd. That's all I can think of.

Stinkydog said...

I KNEW you were going to put something about the Bee Gees!!! Ha!

Stinkydog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

I luuuvvv my Bee Gees CD! And you do too, you just won't admit it!!!

Dwight said...

Spending time with you.