Sunday, April 6, 2008

Caution:Mom with camera

I've always enjoyed shoppin' for PROM dresses with my girls. Picking just the right dress has become an art and I enjoy every minute of it-especially when the perfect dress is found. Now, it's my son's turn. We won't be trying on several outfits unfortunately. It seems to be pretty cut and dried-Just a black tux-no, he doesn't want tails or a top hat. School policy prohibits a limo so now we're down to just ordering the flowers-we both agree on roses. He thinks white is best-I'm leaning towards red (her gown is Black and White). Then, dinner reservations...and the big talk about curfew.There is no option on pictures. I will not be denied pictures. I wonder if the school will let me sneak in and snap a few of them dancing together?? She is a beautiful girl and my son is incredibly gorgeous so I'm thinking one or two disposables with one back up digital ought to get it.If the school officials won't let me in-the restaurant will.Only 20 more days.Say "Cheese"Paul and Jee.

No comments: