Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bucket List

If you haven't seen the movie called "The Bucket List". I strongly recommend it. One of the reasons I went to see the movie was because so many different people recommended it-didn't matter about age, race, sex-everyone pretty much recommended this movie. It explores life and how to live it. Gives you plenty to think about. The main characters make a list of things to do before they kick the bucket-so do you have a bucket list? Things that you really want to do before you die? Mine keeps changing as I cross things off but today ...
1. take a cruise
2. see all three of my kids in college
3. take a hot air balloon ride
4. see the Grand Canyon
5.Have my passport stamped several times

2 comments:

Stinkydog said...

I don't mean to interrupt, but where are all the Paul Prom Pictures??

Dwight said...

I have a passport can i go.