Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 15th

So I hope you got your taxes done and paid the devil. Seems like everyone has to pay the devil sooner or later. I guess I got mine. I got to listen to a judge lecture me on morality while my husband was holding hands with his lawyer. I wonder if she kisses all of her clients. Meanwhile, I wonder just how much shit is one person supposed to take. I've lost a marriage that I worked very hard for. I'm probably going to lose my house and people that don't even know me get to legally question everything I do. One of my husbands girlfriends said she would do everything she can to ruin my life and hats off to her. Between her and Mike they've done an excellent job. I'm still here to post this because Dwight Day said something that I really, really needed to hear.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm sorry the bastard got to you like that. He never made it easy for you even when you were married. You know were always here for you.

Dwight said...

You know i will always be there for you LOVE YOU