Tuesday, February 24, 2015

They KNOW

I don't know how two little dogs know when something is wrong but they do. This morning I woke up with a migraine-the kind that putting your head in a vise would make it feel better kind. The kind that sunlight and flourescent lights make you squint in pain. They wanted out and I struggled out of bed to let them out to do their business. I stoked the fire, fed the fish, washed some dishes and let them back in. I thought we were going to have a sit down-and explain who was boss-and that we were going back to bed. They followed me into the bedroom-and waited for me to lift them up (they can't jump up there yet). I layed back down-Dixie curled at my feet and Oscar in the curve of my tummy. They didn't bark, play, or even scratch. They just cuddled until I felt good enough to get out of bed and start the day.
I love those dogs! 

No comments: