Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Favorites

So as I absent mindedly dusted, I kept trying to think about my favorite thing about fall. My most favorite thing-and it's really hard to come up with just one. I narrowed it down to ten:
1. the weather-not too hot and not too cold-and it you don't like it the next day will be totally different
2. the fall colors-the brilliant colors are amazing
3. hunting-not just animinellers-it's time to start christmas shoppin  in earnest
4.carmel apples
5. popcorn balls
6. Pumpkin everything-pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin chai latte-feel like the guy with the shrimp in Forest Gump
7.late blooming flowers-my zinnas are still blooming, but pansies and mums are out too
8.Snuggle time-I'll spare you the details
9.the smell of the air-so crisp
10. and my most favorite-time to bring out the flannel pj's. Yeah-it's flannel pj time!

No comments: