Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Where ever you are and what ever you're doing.-I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Know that mine will be completely and utterly wonderful. I'll be roused from sleep by a wonderful man that loves me-for all of my faults and bull shit. I'll eat an early lunch with some pretty wonderful in-laws. Then, I'll get to visit with my children. Have a much anticipated glass of Sutterhome with my oldest. Squeeze my boy-and embarass him to no end. And enjoy a dinner with Lauren that neither one of us has had to cook. I'll get to talk to both of my parents and catch up on all of the family news. I'll get to see some of my beautiful nieces and nephews and end the night with some major SHOPPING. Seriously, what more could a woman want? ok-maybe a winning lottery ticket-and I am buying one!

No comments: