Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary

A year ago today I was asking Beth what my last name was to fill out a marriage liscense. Dwight and I had talked about marriage and he had warned me that marriage changes people and the relationship. He wasn't kidding. He changed and so did our relationship. He was a wonderful boyfriend-roses for Valentine's Day, unexpected surprises, breakfast in bed,...but as a husband...there's no comparison. He's the best friend I have. He's got my back and loves as hard as he works. He's on a mission to make sure my dreams come true and is doing a damn fine job. No matter what I look like or do-he's proud of me because I'm his and because of this I want to be better. I want to make him as happy as he's made me and this may just take a lifetime.

No comments: