Saturday, July 23, 2011

Johnny Cash... "I've been every where man...I've been every where..."

There's an old Johnny Cash song in which he tells
the truck driver that he's been everywhere and
that song has been  playing in my head all morning. In the past
seven days... I've seen the Royal Gorge, Garden of the Gods,
Pike's Peak, Mount Evans, The Independence Pass,
the beginning of the Arkansas River, Mesa Verde, Dodge City,
the four corners, the Grand Canyon, the painted
desert, the national bridges monument, Estes Park,
the Grand Canyon, the largest meteor crater,
the Valley of the Gods, countless Indian nations, and
had a short visit with my oldest friend. The following
pictures are from the National Bridges Monument
then Mesa Verde
then the Colorado River at Independence Pass
then the Grand Canyon.

No comments: