Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Countdown

Ten more days until I move.It'll be the first time I've ever lived anywhere other than Little Rock and the farthest I've been from Mommy and Daddy. I'm ready to leave the city, but I'll miss my friends and the knowledge you have from living your entire life in one area.I know what part of town to avoid at rush hour, where to go to get a really good cup of coffee or sushi,where the muscadines can be found, where to look for wild plum, and the best places to take pictures depending on the season.Part of me is excited to learn somewhere different and part of me is a little sad because one chapter of my life is over. Of course, this means another is just beginning. Lately,I've been wondering if this is something I really want to do-I've asked myself this question several times.
One look at Dwight, and I know I'm making the right move.

No comments: