Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

Hope yours was as great as mine.
Mine started out with the following card:

Because of your Courage,
I do not fear what the future holds.
Because of your strength,
I can overcome any obstacle.
Because of your knowledge,
I know what is right and what is wrong.
Because of your love,
I know I will never be alone.
Because you are my mother,
Who gave me all hope and faith
I'll love you forever....
and on the back it read made especially for you by Lauren Schuller.

Then Beth took me out to lunch-the lunch and goodies were great-but spending time together and getting caught up laughing like girls do was good for my soul.
My son and his new girlfriend met me with a huge bouquet of sunflowers-funny since I had been debating on whether to plant them or not.Now I will plant them and think of him each time I see one.

No comments: