Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Any day now

Any day now, I'll wake up and the most important thing for me to worry about is whether or not someone can see the tan lines from my swimsuit. I won't have a car payment and I'll drive a POS(but what good things will happen in that POS). I won't have kids old enough to be out on their own. I won't have lost anyone dear to me or have had my heart broken.
This would be the ultimate nightmare-to be young and have. to do it all over again. I'm in a good place now, I know nothing's ever really perfect-but there's very little I would change. I love my kids and they know it. I'm very proud of what they're doing and I might have gained a few more along the way.There's a very special man in my life that continues to delight and amaze me. I really think I've quit dreaming and started to live my dreams-I wish I had done this a little sooner.

No comments: