Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All Walmarts

All Walmarts are not created equal. In Russelville and Conway, you can print out your pictures from your camera in minutes. In North Little Rock, you have to wait days until they come back. In Sheridan, you can get them right away if you want 8x10-but apparently they can't get any other size of paper. I can't even find the photo stations in Bryant. With all this running around-you're probably wondering why I just don't give up and go to Target. I have and they lost all of my pictures not once but twice. Walgreens takes forever to get waited on-you have to pay for them and pick them up after you use their machine and no one there knows exactly how to use the machine-it's a learn as you go system.
This inequality isn't limited to just pictures. At Chenal Walmart, you can get any kind of bagel made on earth. In Sheridan, they don't know what bagels are. Go to Sheridan Walmart, and you'll find all kinds of gear supporting the High School. Yellow jacket flip flops, yellow jacket hoodies, yellow jacket t shirts...I bet they even have yellow jacket underwear. Never mind, I know they have yellow jacket boxers because I remember that was carrying school spirit a little too far. Same way in Harrison-they have Gobblin hoodies and t shirts (sorry no boxers-maybe they thought it was a little too much too).Try to find the Bauxite stuff-not in Bryant, not in Benton, not in Southwest. I guess the Miners don't deserve enough the respect given to Yellow Jackets and Gobblins.
Don't even get me started on flowers.In North Little Rock, they had the most beautiful flowers in bunches for such reasonable prices. Sheridan's pitiful few wouldn't even serve as good mulch. Southwest has lots of flowers but theirs are all outlined in black.
Guess I'm done now. Let's hope I don't have to shop for anything tomorrow.

No comments: