Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy Birthday #3 Oscar and Dixie

Today mark's Oscar and Dixie's third birthday. I can't imagine my life without them. They've taught me so much in such a short span of time.
They've taught me:
Wag your butt every time someone comes home, you're together again-it doesn't matter what kind of day you've had. All that's really important is here and now.
Give kisses often and for no reason. It's fun to see how people react.
There's never a bad time for a nap.
Sharing is an important part of life-it might be your sandwich or your chips or even someone you love, but you'll be better for it.
Play often and play hard. There'll be plenty of time left for chores.
I'm sure there's lots of other things too and I hope to write them all down one day. But not right now. You see I have some doggie ice cream to serve,


No comments: