Sunday, August 6, 2017

Learning Curve

So I'm attempting to learn new things. Most of this is out of necessity. I had to get a new phone-my old one wouldn't hold a charge anymore. Enter new phone and the app "Snap Chat". I've learned to send pictures, but not always the ones that I want to send. I know that there is a voice changer, but I haven't learned to use it. I've set my timer and learned that I can't set the viewing time. I even have 3 whole friends on snap chat-that may or may not be my three children.
I've also installed instagram, facebook, and a game that I hate on my phone. Now I'm working on deleting that game that isn't what I envisioned.
My contacts did not transfer as they were supposed to do so today. I'm trying to input at least 10 more on there. Wish me luck.

No comments: