Sunday, April 30, 2017

Mother Nature

I'm just about through talking
I've said all I have to say
And if you think I'm bluffing
Go ahead and make my day
I'll be on you like a lightning
I've got thunder in my hand
I'll do whatever it takes
But I'm being the best I can
Don't mess with Mother Nature
You'll be sorry if you do
I'll rain on your parade
And I'll stomp all over you
Songwriters
Dino George Fekaris; Zesses Nickolas E
Sung by Koko Taylor

No surprise that Mother Nature is on my mind. Flood water and tornadoes have been bombarding our area. We're fine-still in the process of cleaning up. Being careful about where and when we travel. All of our news stations sign off with "Turn around don't drown" and yet there are crews out there looking for people that have been in vehicles washed away. I cross the Buffalo River every day and it's amazing how quickly the water level can go up. 


No comments: