Friday, April 14, 2017

Morning coffee in my rocker..

A while back, I was lucky enough to purchase two over sized rocking chairs with a table at a yard sale at an incredible price. I say this because I love these rocking chairs and they were a steal. So, I use them every chance I can.
Today, I actually got out of bed when the alarm went off-which meant I had time for breakfast and a really large cup of coffee. It was nice and warm outside with a soft breeze blowing so I decided to use the rocking chairs and eat outside while the dogs irritated the cats. It was a wonderful morning with a Whip or will bird calling in the distance. I love the sound that they make. It wasn't long when I heard another bird. An owl started making noises too. I haven't heard an owl in a long, long time and I wonder if it meant something. Enter the internet and google and according to that:
When the owl shows up in your life, pay attention to the winds of change. Perhaps you are about to leave some old habits, a situation that no longer serve you or bring something new in your life.

No comments: