Saturday, March 25, 2017

Storms

Last night it feels like I barely slept at all. Normally, I love a good thunder storm, but the tornado that went through our area March 7th might have ruined it for me. I heard the wind pick up and I could just imagine starting to clean up all over again. It's not as if we've finished picking up after the first storm yet. I could feel myself tense up and I remembered going outside to see if anyone was hurt. I think that's the hardest part-fear of losing someone dear to you so quickly, without warning. I kept listening and eventually the wind died down and the rain kept coming. It may eventually stop, but everything will be soaked. I'm not looking forward to getting muddy or the work involved today, but I am looking forward to the day when I can sit on my porch and watch a good storm.

No comments: