Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Photo/blog challenge


My much younger and more organized sister has vowed to blog every single day in March and some friends of mine issued a Lenten photography challenge-forty days of lent with a theme for each day so I figured why not combine the both? We all know I can't do forty days of anything but maybe just maybe I can keep up with sis and combine the two into 31 days of blogging and or photography.
So let me start off with some of my favorite pictures taken recently.
The first one is taken at Haw Creek Falls.
 The second is taken on 123 near Fort Douglas and if it seems a little crooked or off center-give me a break, I was on the back of a Harley.
 The third is of "Big Creek" near the Buffalo River at Carver.
 The fourth is also of Big Creek, but I was admiring the bluffs in the distance. I think it's pretty even though spring colors aren't here yet.

No comments: