Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Light at the end of the tunnel

 A few days back, I mentioned my struggle with finding something good about every day and not counting the days until the weekend or vacation. Well, I'm still counting the days until vacation(serious beach time), but spring is almost here and I'm celebrating little victories. My peonies have emerged from the ground-lots of new plants. My doctor took me off my blood pressure medicine (I still have to check it daily, but none of those nasty little pills). My house is under going spring cleaning-I've rearranged one bed room and have taken a couple of loads to donation boxes. Easter baskets are started as well as plans for that weekend but today I'm going shopping. I don't have to go. I don't need to go, but there's a new store in town and it's calling my name. 

No comments: