Thursday, September 9, 2021

Nose Art

 Most people that know me know my vehicle. It's pretty easy to spot. It has a "I love Dacshunds" plate on the front. In the back, there's a weiner dog sticker with paw prints going up the back glass.  The outside is colored blue and is respectably clean most of the time. The windows are a lost cause. I gave up on keeping them clean a long time ago-so most of the time they proudly display nose art by my dogs. As soon as I clean them, I find a reason to take someone for a ride and the nose art is right in place.  I admit I've really, really been dragging my feet cleaning them this time. As soon as I clean the nose art off the window, I know that Dixie won't be leaving me any more art. I'd cry if I didn't have so happy memories of her in the car with me. 

No comments: