Friday, March 12, 2021

one more time and the signs

 Sometimes life just gets a little hard. I'm fine, but I'm worried about a lot of people that are very close to me right now so I've been praying really, really hard because that's literally all I can do. I can't do anything to change what's going on or make things better so I pray and really hard. Like at night, in the morning, and driving to work. Every once in a while, I'll add "Mom sure wish you were here" because that was her thing. She could make every thing better and when I needed help or just a little bit of encouragement-she was there. I know she physically can't be here, but on the days I utter those words the pennies start appearing in the most unlikely places. You know finding a penny means someone in heaven is thinking of you. Then, I'll see cardinals every where. There will be a whole flock of robin birds outside my window but a cardinal (a sign your angel is near) will come right up where I can't miss him. It will keep happening over and over until I smile. Maybe I'm going crazy, but I've got the pennies in my pocket and I've started taking pictures of the cardinals. My ascent to the nuthouse will be well documented. 

No comments: