Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Just another day

So today isn't really an important day to me. Sure there's the ground hog looking for his shadow, but he's only a rodent and his predictions are less than fifty percent accurate. I don't really get excited for Ground Hog day (p.s I hated the movie). My baby sister posted a young picture of my mom-both of my daughters look like her. Beth really looked like this picture of her posted today. I miss my mom. I really do, but she would be gone now. This whole covid thing would have taken her out. Seriously, she would have royally sucked at social distancing. It just wasn't in her dna. Speaking of dna, my other sister posted a picture of her granddaughter due in June. A baby girl is joining our family. I'm so excited. I will officially be a "Great" Aunt. A baby is coming! A baby is coming! Quilts to be made. Dresses to find. Bring on the pink!!!!!!

No comments: