Thursday, January 14, 2021

Pandemic Praying

It's no surprise that prayers have increased since the pandemic has started. No surprise either that my family is mentioned every day. More and more. Why are so many of my loved ones taking care of others? Why couldn't they just be bums? I thought I was scared when my baby caught covid. Realistically, she was better equipped than most people to handle it. She's young, healthy, and very much in the know. She had the oxygen thingy ready and her big brother was close by(he's a nurse too). She came through like a champ. I'm happy about that. Now my youngest nephew appears to have it. He's so young. I can't imagine how worried his mom probably is. And Nana has it too. Prayers for everyone. Every day. Please make it go away and let the healing begin.

No comments: