Monday, January 4, 2021

Me time

Today is my last Monday off work for a while. After ten years, I finally have enough seniority to bid Monday through Friday day time hours. I haven't done this in about thirty years so it may take some getting used to. After staying in the house for three days, I knew I would venture out today. I didn't even feel guilty putting the dogs in the basement. I headed out with a cup of coffee a
nd a fully charged camera. Drove over Sherman Mountain to Ponca. The elk were too far out. No eagles to be seen, but a beautiful fog made the scenery enjoyable. I took some barn pictures. I'm grateful to live in an area where beauty is all around me. i only took five or six pictures today, but I could have easily doubled that amount. It feels good to breathe deep and just be.

No comments: