Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's a Pinterest weekend

It's been really cold outside. The high doesn't even reach freezing so I'm staying inside and I had a bunch of over ripe bananas to use. This is the picture of my first Humming bird cake

Note to self-let butter sit at room temperature for a while so you don't overwork the mixer.

This is what you need to make it:

Produce

  • 3 2 cups) ripe bananas, ripe
  • 1 (8-ounce) can Pineapple

Refrigerated

  • 3 Eggs

Baking & Spices

  • 3 cups All-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp Baking powder
  • 1 tsp Baking soda
  • 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
  • 1 Cream cheese frosting
  • 2 cups Granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 2 tsp Vanilla extract

Oils & Vinegars

  • 1 cup Vegetable oil

Nuts: one cup of roasted pecans

and it was so cold out I went as far as to make homemade cream cheese icing.

Then I went on to try a meat dish (you know I didn't use stew meat right?) It was really tasty and looked like the picture.
Dump all of the following in a crock pot and slow cook for about 8 hours.
Serve over rice.

Meat

  • 1 Beef bullion cube
  • 2 lbs Beef stew meat

Produce

  • 1 Onion, small

Canned Goods

  • 1 (10.75-ounce) can Cream of mushroom soup

Baking & Spices

  • 1 (1.61-ounce) packet Gravy mix, brown

Liquids

  • 1 cup Water

Then I painted a gord on it's way to becoming a bird house.

Dwight still wasn't home from work so I decided to try a hair conditioner. Coconut oil in the hair-wrapped with a warm towel for thirty minutes. Another note to self: towels don't do well in the microwave.

wave.



No comments: