Thursday, July 31, 2014

Classic Heinz Ketchup Anticipation TV Ad 1979



A millioygo, there was a ketchup commercial talking about "Anticipation is making me wait". There is no doubt the person that wrote that was getting ready to go on vacation. The anticipation is worse than waiting for the damn ketchup to come out of the bottle. Five friggin' hours until we hit that black ribbon of highway. I'm ready to see my husband for more than 12 hours. We'll get to eat, sleep, and enjoy each other for over a week. I have mixed feelings on the phone charger-I wouldn't really mind it that's the thing that got forgotten. You know I have to forget something. It's in my genetic make up. I can rest easy when I find out what it is that I forgot. Last year, it was post card stamps. One year it was a hair brush. One year my tooth brush. We'll just have to wait and see. The plan is for me to get off work and hubby will pick me up in the RV. I'll drink a little something to sleep and wake up God knows where.


No comments: