Friday, September 27, 2013

Bikes, Blues, and BBQ

This past weekend Fayetteville hosted their annual Bikes, Blues, and BBQ. Last year there were over 100,000 bikes-and this year topped even that. I can't believe the number of bikes and the rumbling of Harleys. You see lots of interesting people. The Lone Ranger and his side kick Tonto showed up on Dickson Street. The vibration from the noise was enough that I couldn't feel my phone go off. There was a man with a purple goatee that matched his bike. I didn't realize that they made motorcycle helments for dogs. The weather was wonderful and I got my first pin for my leather vest. There was a photographer set up in Eureka Springs taking pictures of bikes as they went by-after looking at several thousand pictures of bikes-I finally found ours...

No comments: