Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sometimes life isn't fair

Sometimes life isn't fair and if you're past the age of ten-you already know this. I know you shouldn't get too close to farm animals. I know this, but it doesn't stop me. We returned from Little Rock to find Alpha, Betta, and Charlie gone-not even a feather left. My chickens too-my roosters are ok, but no hens left. Geri's eggs were all destroyed. Poor girl-two nests and not one little turkey to show for all of her trouble. I wonder if she'll know what to do with a little one. Aflac and Huey are fine-quacking like crazy (they may have been tramatized). After all this, I haven't ventured out to look at the puppies. I know they're here and that Bailey is doing fine. She's eating everything in sight and looking like a million bucks. Pictures to come soon.

http://youtu.be/NLxknJKZV28

No comments: