Wednesday, October 5, 2011

In search of the perfect costume

Only 26 more days to come up with the perfect Halloween costume(if I really go through with dressing up for the occasion) and while thinking about this I remember some of the best costumes I've ever seen.

Sam Hovland as the Jolly Green Giant-complete with his own little sprout.
Lee Hovland as the chiquita banana lady.
Hopper as sushi.
Lauren as a butterfly.
Lauren as the devil(more appropriate than the butterfly).
Paul as Senior Gomez(complete with Tequila bottle)
Beth as Dracula -lying in the coffin at the Haunted House
Patrick dressed up as a housewife(eggs and tp in the purse-I think we even convinced him to shave his legs)
Juliet as a lobster (but the Parot was pretty good too)
Paul as a dalmation
and considering where I live I can't help but remember when I dressed as a hillbilly-good times ya'll

No comments: